- Track cash account values, cash surrender values, and upcoming premiums.
- Provide option of making premium payments through client dedicated account or Torrey Pines will track and confirm that premium payment was received and applied with carrier.
- Show expected cash flows necessary for premium maintenance for both individual policies and portfolio as a whole.
- Provide all information sent from carrier as well as any information obtained through carrier website.
- Carrier concentration graph
- Policy/Portfolio cash outflow graph
- TPS monitors mortality through an on going process that is generally done quarterly, or what is allowable under each state's laws either through direct contact or through one of their designated contacts.
- TPS will obtain updated medical records
LIFE EXPECTANCY UPDATES
- TPS will obtain LE reports
DEATH CLAIM SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION
- Will track through the social security death index
- TPS will notify owner of Insured's death
- TPS will obtain copy of Death Certificate
- TPS will provide owner with documentation for Death Benefity Claim and coordinate submission to Insurance Carrier
The new Torrey Pines eSecure service offers secure online storage for you to safeguard, organize, and access electronic copies of important documents—from life expectancy reports to medical records and policy illustrations to policies.
- Easy access to the documents that mean the most to your policy
- Peace of mind
- 24/7 access